We have been very lucky to have our new website built by one of our service users, we are now trying to learn how to manage it! We are care workers and not IT experts after all. On that note I would like to say a massive Thanks to Colin Lamont for donating his time to us to come up with this fab new design and for putting up with my IT inadequacies.
We hope that this site becomes a good source of information for all our visitors and if not – please leave us feedback using the contact us link.
The Management Committee are delighted with the developments of the association during the last year and wishes to convey it’s thanks to the Managing Director Derek Given and his hardworking support team.
Anchor House has yet another successful year under its belt. The staff team has worked hard to deliver on our organisational aim to develop solutions that take into account the many contributing issues that impact on the lives of vulnerable homeless individuals. Our service provision continues to focus on the individual needing support and we pride ourselves on being pragmatic at developing sustainable solutions.
Partnership working is a key element in the provision of services. Over the past year we have grown substantially and now offer a diverse range of services to a broadening client group. Applying models of support based on best practice.
Anchor House’s Planning Framework consists of a number of interconnected plans dealing with objectives covering the year ahead. Whilst each service is run independently, we focus our planning in an integrated way.
The reasons for an integrated planning process are:
- To clarify long-term aims.
- To relate all activities to aims across the Organisation.
- To make measurable plans.
- To link future developments in the external environment to internal change.
- To convince funders that the Organisation is credible and viable and offer value for money.
- To assess and prioritise resources.
- To ensure all relevant audiences have an opportunity to be aware of and contribute to the future direction of the Organisation and activities.